More Than Sad has taught over a million students and educators how to be smart about mental health. Purchase More Than Sad to receive the two More Than Sad films, Teen Depression and Preventing Teen Suicide, and download the facilitator tools for each program.
Preventing Teen Suicide
Intended for educators and other school personnel, this film covers mental health conditions, the warning signs of suicide, and the steps they can take to get help for at-risk students.
Intended for teens, parents, and educators, this film teaches students about depression, demystifies treatment, and encourages students who are struggling to seek help.
Included in your purchase of More Than Sad are the following downloadable components for conducting a successful presentation at your school/university:
- The films Preventing Teen Suicide and Teen Depression, available with English and Spanish subtitles
- The More Than Sad PowerPoint presentations in English
- A facilitator’s guide which contains instructions for using the film, suggested discussion topics, information on depression and other mental health conditions and frequently asked questions
- The booklet After a Suicide: A Toolkit for Schools
- The booklet Model School Policy
- Facts about depression in teens
- Suggested resources